So... Anyone else had issues ordering Coronation?

ShredderLive

I decided to renew my lapsed Collector Club membership after seeing Coronation on the homepage.

Apparently though, Hornby's site thinks I've ordered 10 of them.

I have emailed Hornby to try and get this sorted. But just in case they don't get back to me, my sincerest apologies in advance to anyone who can't get one.

forum_image_638335ac4eaf8.thumb.png.d044fff84f95be266a8ef13d59a6063b.png

It looks like you have ordered -10 of them and are due a refund.

Also,

@Kyle

Moderator Note:

It is in your own interest to have a unique user name. 

Could you please select ‘My Account’ towards the top right hand corner of your screen, then Community and choose a nickname in the ‘My Profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. We had hoped a Forum change was coming to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name. This request together with some other information for new posters is contained in a thread at the top of the General Discussion section called ‘Information for new members registering for the Forum’

So that's why I missed outgrinning

If the option is available, select a stock notification update.

Hornby's Customer Services have been in touch, and will be correcting my order with a new invoice number in the next day or two.

So that might mean a few slots become available.

I surely can't be the only one that was somehow marked down for more than one.

So that's why I missed outgrinning

If the option is available, select a stock notification update.

Hornby's Customer Services have been in touch, and will be correcting my order with a new invoice number in the next day or two.

So that might mean a few slots become available.

I surely can't be the only one that was somehow marked down for more than one.

Im not a club member so can't order one even if they were available so I will have to buy one off Ebay because I really would like this model,or if anyone on here wants to sell there's im willing to pay a handsome price,grinning and yes mods I know all about the rules about selling,,grinninggrinning,sorry in advance.

• 2 months later...