Collector Club loco arrives

Bulleidboy

Lucky you, BB. I've had no update and order still pending. In fact when I looked at the item there was no expected delivery period mentioned, whereas the previous time it had moved from winter 22-23 to winter 23-24, so I'd resigned myself to having to wait another year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well there's a fine thing, I just had a look at my orders list and the Martello has been removed from my pre-orders. The loco has also disappeared from the product list. I've emailed them for an explanation but it really is poor show that they don't appear to see fit to inform people when situations change. Grrrr

I had the same email with my Martello and also the 150th anniversary Terrier pack cancelled.

There is a seller on eBay selling the club exclusive for less than Hornby, he had three in stock the other day, given that members can only buy one it makes you wonder where he got them from.

I had a quick look on Ebay and three are from sellers who may have bought the loco, and are now selling. The guy with three ( two now sold) has several other very recent Hornby releases (several of each item) , and then general items - so does not appear to be a "dealer". Makes you wonder!!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone like to hazard a guess if we will get another run or something else this year..

Well you still have this to look forward to: R3837 BR Standard 2MT – 2-6-0 78022 – Era 11 – Hornby Club Exclusive - £149.99 - this was the price when announced - and it only appeared for a few weeks!!!! Have a look at the price of the expected BR Standard 2MT now.

• 4 weeks later...