What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

One day I may get to start the scenery ... stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Also arrived today (Amazon deliver late round these parts), replacement Servo's.

And a back up plan in case the servo controller keels over again (feeling more confident about it after yesterdays session).

I just need the replacement points from Hornby, but at least I can start putting in most of the servos (again) tommorow !

RM,
Just had the same 😀. Really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh as it were and fitting it into my A4. This must mean that the app is due for release soon 👍

X-ref the nay sayers post about stuff going back to summer 23. Haha.

Ad 96RAF

The long list of devices which Hornby have listed as being incompatible with HM7000 at the present time doesn’t persuade me that I should ‘X-Ref’ any of my rather sceptical posts, both here or on YouTube.

Of course, I am pleased that the decoders have become available, but as ever, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The rest of the kit needs to become available, the software needs to work on most modern phones and tablets, and the compatibility issues which you signalled to me (rather brusquely) about Gaugemaster and Dapol N18 decoders should not re-appear with HM7000.

We will see.

Great news No1, in time for some weekend running too 😁 how long was she away?

Sent on a wednesday, received back 10 days later. Running sweet as a nut back and forward and not tripping the controller on the curves, shame its taken 2 trips back to the maintenance shed!

Ha! Four SINGLE track power pins, TT8025. I must admit I expected to get the four nice pairs pictured on the website, (although it says does say four pins in the description). I'm using power track connectors until I get my baseboard and then I'll have a go at soldering.

Silly gripe given it's all of £2.45 after discount but I'll have to reorder.

For all those yet to compute on HM | DCC R numbers, that’s the -N18TXS or Next 18 connector type with sound.

And not surprising given this is posted in the TT:120 forum as that is the only available decoder which will fit the currently released TT:120 locos.

Finally got my first TT package, four points and six radius 4 curves. Looks good.

Two track pack 2s also ordered at weekend.

Can't do anything with them until my digital Easterner set arrives though, so still got time to clear a room and make a baseboard.

Railbob
I think you’ve put the cart before the horse? 😂
But then maybe having the chip may be a good idea for when the loco you want becomes available? I’m thinking you may be after a diesel locomotive?

It’s okay,I do actually have an A4 , it’s just that she’s sitting in Margate being checked over for a possible fault, it’s the timing of it, I was really looking forward to fitting it into my A4 and having some fun with her.😂😂