Achievements & Badges...

Hiya

Once you have sighed into the Hornby Forum (in the top right hand corner), then click on your sign in name, then on the Drop Down Menu - Click on Profile, then in the box Marked 'Your Achievements' it will tell you what Rank you are on, Your Recent Badges & Reputation you are on. If you Click on 'Recent Badges', then in the box on the left it will show you your Rank Progress (All Earned before Feb 2024) Newbie (Nope not me!!!), Rookie (Nope not me!!!), Apprentice (Nope not me!!!), Explorer (Nope not me!!!), Contributor (Nope not me!!!), Enthusiast (Nope not me!!!), Collaborator (Nope not me!!!), Community Regular (Nope not me!!!), Rising Star (Nope not me!!!), Proficient (Nope not me!!!), Experienced (Nope not me!!!), Mentor (Nope not me!!!), Veteran (Nope not me!!!), Grand Master (YEP - That's Me!!!) & I have earned 14 of 14 ranks, and is in the top 1% of all members!!!

Badges :- Earnt Friday @ 1:45 am Reacting well (Rare 5) - all the following Badges Earned before Feb 2024 :- Posting Machine (Rare 500), One Month Later  (30),  First Post (Rare), Conversation Starter (Rare), One Year In (365), Collaborator (Rare 10) and Week One Done (3). Well that's all the Badges that I've got & found - are there any other Badges that you have got that's not on my list??? Let me know if you have please, thanks in advance. 🙂🚂

@JJ1707819721 resetting to zero is just the attachment count, not your coveted ranks and badges. The attachment list is only links to images you have posted before, not the actual things which remain posted. We have asked for the limit to be removed hence the count would zero.

I like @What About The Bee comment of moderator's Sherriffs badge. Haha 🔫🛡️👮🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, ModelerXYZ said:

Why is JJ more important than me? I have been a member longer, but haven't acheived his rank.😢 I do however have all the badges he has.😛 XYZ

Everyone please give XYZ a brownie point to cheer him up.

2 minutes ago, ModelerXYZ said:

How do we give brownie points? XYZ

On the test platform members could reward each other with rep points. Seems to be disabled so you will have to have a like instead.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Yelrow said:

I must say I anticipated just this question. Can we simply abandon these stupid rankings, before somebody takes offense and leaves. Whoever thought these up , needs their head examined.

We will pass on accumulated opinion to Hornby Towers, so I think this thread has run its course.

• 96RAF locked this topic