Anyone actually seen a blue/grey mk3 yet?

Peachy

I do wonder how they process pre-orders especially when multiple items come in stock at the same time.

I would go through the items with the lowest pre-orders first, quicker to get done, in order of oldest to newest and then move on.

Or is it just done on Order Number lowest to highest. 🤔 

15 minutes ago, StuLarge said:

Technically no Email yet, but status change under my orders. DPD email came in the day before delivery on the last one. I think theres something funny going on if you pay via PayPal, a lot less emails than previous card transaction orders.

Possibly it’s a credit card requirement to warn customers of an impending transaction that isn’t required for the different PayPal process.

My pre-orders still showing as pending so will just sit back and wait. 

1 hour ago, Dodge1965 said:

DPD collected mine today. Maybe will get them tomorrow.. We will see..

Usually they’re pretty good once they have them, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. No word on mine yet.

That gives me until Thursday for mine to be despatched and be able to give them a run around the table over the weekend. Otherwise, it’ll be a few weeks before I get the opportunity. I guess I wasn’t expecting them until May, so haven’t lost much if that happens! 

Edited by Moccasin
Removing nonsense.

1 hour ago, Moccasin said:

That gives me until Thursday for mine to be despatched and be able to give them a run around the table over the weekend. Otherwise, it’ll be a few weeks before I get the opportunity. I guess I wasn’t expecting them until May, so haven’t lost much if that happens! 

My thoughts exactly

Just a quick warning to all those opening up the Mk3 coaches, three of mine had a spring loose in the box for the coupler. So please be carefull how u open the boxes and not drop the spring , near the mouth of a Cocker Spaniel.. Be warned !!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RB51 said:

Luckily it wasn't a Springer Spaniel.

Coat already in hand. R-

Now that is true, but i have a Crazy Ginger Cocker Spaniel called Dinky.... Mad a box of frogs..  she has a taste for noses...  and springs now 🤣

Edited by Dodge1965
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moccasin said:

Not at all jealous waiting for notification that my order is being processed. Nope not a bit.

Nothing worse than waiting for something and everyone else has that item and posts pics of that item.... So insensitive !!!! 🤣

125.jpg

Edited by Dodge1965
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dodge1965 said:

Nothing worse that waiting for something and everyone else has that item and posts pics of that item.... So insensitive !!!!

It’s karma for me constantly posting about my HST despatch journey, so I ought not to complain. I can see the coaches being “despatched” on Friday or Saturday and them sitting in the Hornby warehouse until Monday or Tuesday. That said, if they don’t get processed until next week, at least my credit card will get a short reprieve as my statement date is Saturday. 

• Like 3

Just now, Moccasin said:

It’s karma for me constantly posting about my HST despatch journey, so I ought not to complain. I can see the coaches being “despatched” on Friday or Saturday and them sitting in the Hornby warehouse until Monday or Tuesday. That said, if they don’t get processed until next week, at least my credit card will get a short reprieve as my statement date is Saturday. 

Its could be so much more worse... Could be me waiting and my credit card taking the hit !!😎

• Haha 1

Never mind about the 9f (of which I need all 3) or the Duchesses (of which I also need all 3), what about the 700 quids worth of Stanier coaches that are imminent or the 200 quid I've just spent on buildings, coach etc. I need to find a cheap hobby like strippers and coke.🤔🤣

Edited by david_watts1
  • Haha 5