What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

I would’ve received one of my TTA wagons today but the DPD driver appeared to be struggling to find it in the van so I’ve just had a “we missed you” message despite me sat watching him for 5 minutes. Left at the depot methinks…

I received 3 ESSO tankers today, This was the smaller of my 2 TTA orders. The second order for 5 x BP, 5 x Total and a further 2 x ESSO TTAs has literally just despatched in the last few minutes which is ironic as I put that order in before the one they have sent me.

I think they are drip feeding me joy

Got these today from ms models and pleasantly surprised they came fully built. I have primed them ready for painting at some point.

forum_image_65b1624b83be9.thumb.png.b1dcb070a40cc64e5ad1882550178dd4.png

Sorry, can someone link what is "ms models"?, would like to take a look, thanks

One of my tankers, which was a failed delivery from Friday. The others are still processing.

Edited to add..

One more has been processed for delivery today, arriving tomorrow. Once my TT:120 club membership has expired I'll not be using Hornby (unless there are mega deals going of course).

They would have credited the postage charges if items had arrived together, but it looks like, because of the ice age system in use, they'll be sent and delivered one by one - even though the order numbers run consecutively and were ordered within seconds of each other.

My Arnold VTG Cereal Wagons arrived. Haven’t had a chance to run them yet but they look fantastic.

Not wagons that run over here but really too nice to pass up. Hopefully we get models of some UK loading gauge versions at some point.

Yesterday I received my second batch of TTA tankers a mix of all 3 types which completes my tanker fleet (for now). A pair of random brake vans slipped in as well.

This was my last ever order of in stock items bought with the introductory discount. It's all pre orders going forwards for phase 2!