Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

I recieved my second 2BIL yesterday, this one direct from the Hornby Shop. I allso brought a brand new N15 "Sir Ironside" from a shop. The third and last is a newish Schools "ST Lawrence" from Ebay. My collection of Hornby engines just keeps growing.

A Crossley Lancaster City Transport Double Decker bus - destination Scotforth where I grew up. Plus some Lima traction tyres for my class 117 and class 121 DMUS - both direct from Hornby.

The 121 has not run for about a year so I will be pleased when I can get that sorted out again - although as it has "speed whiskers" I may trade it in before too long as I prefer half yellow warning panels. 

I thought you were taking this thread over Vespa - Lol.  I think a few on here might be soon in the same position, as it appears Hornby's deliveries are improving. My 1960 Brighton Belle arrived the other day, now I see the 2-BIL with yellow warning panels has hit the shops, and it would appear the P2 Special Edition could be here this month. The P2 will be the last of my 2013 pre-orders. One of the 2014 pre-orders is now listed for 2015 delivery, but that's not far away.

A bunch of bananas - it really was. Sorry, couldn't resist that. Back on track - have just ordered the baseboards to start building my model railway - only five and half years late, but there really is a large light at the end of the tunnel - (PP with a torch!) - and a loco could be moving by October 2014.