Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

Welcome back to the forum, new lad on block.

Nice new locomotive you have there and I love that image you have posted. The detail on that layout is billiant. The country road below the bridge, looks very realistic, as well as the river next to the road.

I would love to see more images of yoyr layout, perhaps in a new topic?

GNR-Gordon-4

Some tiny (0603 size) red and white smd leds to mend my Class 56 lights. 50 of each for less than the cost of the post and packing.

...and a big bag of press stud clips for my car at a fraction of the price I paid at my main dealer for a tenth the qty, so I got 100 for £7 instead of Nissans 10 for €20. The whole car seems to be held together by them and the harsh Cyprus environment ensures they fall out regularly. 

All from China with free P&P and received in less than two weeks.

Rob

@walkingthedog and @The son of Triangman

I know it is a OO Gauge locomotive, but it small and looks like a HO. The image makes it look like a HO locomotive anyway. Maybe it is bigger real life, than the size it looks in that image.

@The son of Triangman

Have you got her running yet?

GNR-Gordon-4

An old Lima Evas & Bevan open wagon with very worn lettering to donate a pair of coupling to an a lima milk tanker I have. It worked out cheaper to buy this wagon and salvage the couplings than it would have to done to have bought the couplings as spares.

As an added bonus it looks as if the previos owner has fitted spoked hornby silver seal wheels - an added bonus for the spares box!

It was my birthday last weekend, so a gaggle of treats.... Hornby Pendolino Coach R4273A (from an online auction site. A Railroad Class 37 R3583TTS from the Hornby Visitor centre and !!! A container wagon R6793, which we ordered on Fathers Day, but did not collect from the HVC until the weekend (Long story ).

A SR insulator 'pot' given to me by an engine driver friend. Apparently found amongst some rubbish in Scotland, heaven knows how it came to be there 400 miles from the Southern Region/ London Transport! Came with some recycled track maybe??