Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

Another Kernows/DJ Models Adams 0-4-4T Class 02 Steam Locomotive – 30225 – BR Black livery – DCC Ready. 

Nice model /purchase there BB!  😀

Speaking with Chris Trerise last Saturday gave me the impression that Kernow are no longer involved with DJ Models and are now dealing with manufacturers directly on their long-awaited Warship (as well as other projects in the pipeline).

He did try to tempt me with an O2 but to no avail......   😉    

Thanks Colin - I think they have a few left in stock - they still have the Beattie Well Tank. I might try adding sound to this one (the 02) - looks fairly straightforward to do using a Zimo Sound Decoder and a SugarCube 9 speaker. BB

I just received a couple of cans of spray paint - matt lacquer and matt black - do they count?

I'm using them on a few bodies to get a more sooty look ... 

Also I received some minute handrail mounts - impressive work for something so tiny, in brass - might try and use one or more on the Earl of Mount Edgcumbe - received with one broken ...

Al.

@oldpottsline

Your post has been removed as it may cause offence.

@ Jacob

Personally, I find it difficult to consider a magazine an "aquisition". However lets not debate that as I fear this thread may descend in an unhelpful direction.

@ Caiptean

Nicely put.

R-