Where to find Club membership details

Raiden

So just today, I joined the Hornby Collector Club and got the Rest of the World membership. It says that for Rest of the World members, the Club loco can be purchased separately. So, I went to buy the loco. But on the page, it didn't show an Add to Basket option. Then I looked into it and it says it can be purchased separately after you've received your Club membership details. But now, I don't know where I find those Club membership details. If anyone knows where to look for them, I would like to know. Thank you in advance.

I too am not a Club member, but I believe the reference to "recieve your club details" refers to when you recieve your "Club Membership Pack" in the post.

Since you only joined online today, you are trying to 'run before you can walk' and need to be a little more patient.

So if you have an end date it means your membership is in force and if you are unable to buy the Club loco then there is an error with the system.

It would be prudent to contact them as suggested previously [using the updated email address] to see what is going on.

R-

So if you have an end date it means your membership is in force and if you are unable to buy the Club loco then there is an error with the system.................
R-

When I click on the page for the Club Loco, it doesn’t show an option to add it to my basket.forum_image_61bbcb53843c5.thumb.png.f8b46f76fdef8b92bb0fa0f50fe7b4a6.png

You are, perhaps, expecting Hornby's system to work more speedily than it can with all the pressures at this time of year. As Chrissaf has said, wait until you have received your Club Membership pack in the post. Alternatively, as has already been advised: contact Hornby Customer Services direct for help. Hornby do not monitor posts on this forum.

@ Raiden :- Yes I am a Club Member - I do have the above Loco & it is nothing really special & yes it is nice to have but as I say it's nothing special. If you want to see my review & to see what you think about it please click here :-

Thank you 😉🙂🚂

• 3 weeks later...

Hornby took my money on 4th jan 2022, and my membership shows as expiring 4th jan 2023, but I don't have membership details, my membership does not show when I order, and I have lost nearly 2 weeks of membership discount benefits. I guess I might have been better off with retailer discounts and loyalty points.

@ Brew Man, thanks for that, I'll wait for the membership pack first, and see if ordering with club discount works then. If not I will ring them, and as you suggest, ask for a deferred renewal to make up, but the way things are going, I doubt if I will renew, just think myself lucky I joined with a "free" loco that I wanted. Perhaps they are holding onto my member pack so that they can include the 2022 pin...............