What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

Some more track arrived today (Cheers TooTall!), so that's the inner loop connected, the outer loop extended to pretty much where it will be finally, and the branch line started, to connect to the points at the bottom of the picture when Hornby get more in stock. Now that the diamond crossings are available I'll soon be getting the terminus station platforms built over on the right hand side.

forum_image_6411c6840b31c.thumb.png.6a0514de42abe2220a1945d1a2bb8cca.png

forum_image_6411c68ce89b8.thumb.png.c291abc51789cee342b0ede85a475e8c.png

Of course I can't guarantee it will work as the app and it's requirement have not been released,

Android-X86 will run Android Apps on PC or Laptop hardware either as a separate boot partition or a virtual machine.

There are other ways to run Android Apps on X86 architecture OS.

Pop the cab off, clear tab in chassis, it’s quite tight. The axle for front wheel is meant to be located by the interior moulding. Pop wheel and axle into place, dab of superglue on the interior glue to the chassis. That will securely locate the axle. Then when you clip the cab back on it doesn’t dislodge the interior and let axle jump out of its location.

Hi

Just had some track delivered including TT8013 Uncoupling Ramp Assembly.

This will fit to TT8012 Half Straight Track (83mm).

Instructions:

forum_image_6415d4afcd6f6.thumb.png.ae44cb7016c7eb20fd377acc726dd603.png

Contains three separate parts which are not difficult to assemble. Not sure this can be servo operated as the lever has no hole just a peg to operate it manually and the lever is only about 1mm wide? This may be possible with some ingenuity?

Received today, Track pack 4 & 5 plus decoupler, still waiting for Track pack 2 & 3, which shows as dispatched, funny thing is the 3 things I had today came in 3 separate boxes, what a waste of packaging, come on Hornby put it all in the same parcel!