Three Dot Menu Functionality in Chrome

I never have an issue accessing 3 dot menu or editing/deleting posts in safari or chrome on iPad Air or iPhone 7.

I always use private/incognito browser tabs since I loathe cookies & especially the problems corrupted ones cause.

Have those experiencing issues tried clearing cookies/browser history to ensure their issues aren’t a result of cookie corruption?

I concur with LT&SR.

I find that clearing browser cache & data solves all sorts of online browsing issues. Sometimes I can go months without having to do this, then at other times it is something done more than once in a day. Not all issues seen are necessarily on the Hornby.com site.

@Brew Man

Although I have never seen it myself, I believe from other posts published previously that have also raised the issue, it is just a case of nothing happening when clicking the 'Delete' button. Same thing has been also reported with the 'Edit' button.

• 3 months later...

Interesting that on my nice new Windows 11 laptop running Edge browser the dropdown to edit a post refuses to do anything and just ignores me. I can get it to bring up the post for editing only if I right-click and launch the "Edit" operation in a new browser tab.

Never had any problems editing posts on my other PCs using Chrome.