• Corgi
    • Hornby
    • Scalextric
    • Pocher
    • Jouef
    • Lima
    • Rivarossi
    • Bassett-Lowke

What other Hornby brands do you collect/model?

Apart from Airfix, I use Humbrol paints. I collect Corgi cars, re-acquiring ones I had. I have lots of Hornby railway stuff from the 80s/90s in my loft, but it has become neglected, as has my son's Scalextric collection.

So what do you participate in? 

My main collection is, Tri-ang, Tri-ang Hornby and Margate made Hornby, with some China made Hornby along with Wrenn, Airfix Mainline and old OO Lima railways also a selection of Tri-ang Minic Motorway vehicals, buildings and track.

OO gauge Corgii trackside, Oxford diecast EFE, and BT/Base diecast vehicals and some Corgi and Atlas OO trams and buses

Have old Scalextric in storage and some micro scalextric track and cars.

I have dug my old collection of HO/OO Arifix armour etc out of storage with both Airfix and Matchbox solders and Waterloo era solders I am starting back into model making as the new Hornby does not interest me like the old stuff of which I have too much

On 05/05/2024 at 13:42, LTSR_NSE said:

Hornby own Oxford Diecast - but the link isn’t particularly advertised, presumably due to Oxford’s ranges technically competing with Corgi’s & Hornby’s.

According to Company's House, there is one representative of Hornby on its board but the business is 75% owned by Lcd Enterprises Limited.  Hornby has no links whatsoever to this business according to Company's House.

5 hours ago, Marto said:

According to Company's House, there is one representative of Hornby on its board but the business is 75% owned by Lcd Enterprises Limited.  Hornby has no links whatsoever to this business according to Company's House.

Erm… Hornby PLC own LCD Enterprises Limited

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03005140/persons-with-significant-control

• Like 1