08 Pre order arrived at Hornby warehouse!

Dave the Busker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. It seemed like forever for these 08 shunters to arrive. But it really hasn't been that long since the TT120 announcement. Hornby is sending two 08 shunters across the pond. One to work the City Goods Yard and the other to work the colliery. Now we need those wagons and some kind of a freight loco. I'm getting older by the minute and sure would like to see a real freight train before I go. Are you listening Simon? Flying Scotsman pulling a coal drag? OMG!

Nowt in the way of despatch notifications for me, I expect it will be tomorrow and as DPD don't do weekends, around these parts, it'll be Monday at the earliest.

No that it matters particularly, plenty to keep me occupied on Millwood blush

Just got a DPD email, so it's either the 08 or Blink Bonny back from repairs. Either way another loco to run grinning

If you want to know which it is, just check your orders page in your account. It will tell you if your 08 has been despatched.

Just got a DPD email, so it's either the 08 or Blink Bonny back from repairs. Either way another loco to run grinning
If you want to know which it is, just check your orders page in your account. It will tell you if your 08 has been despatched.

It's the 08, cheers! grinning

No DPD or Hornby despatch notification for medisappointed_relieved Money was taken on Tuesday!

Feel bad for mentioning it now! I presume they're working through them in some logical order alongside normal orders. I ordered mine in April, on the day that the prices suddenly seemed to jump.

In fact when you click on the "pay later - when dispatched" button on any pre-order, there's a pop-up message that says payment will be taken 14 days before despatch, so I guess they acknowledge that there may be a wait.