Class 50 locomotives

Mulsanne88

Mine due today also 09:58 - 10:58 - Elgar, Leviathan and 4 mk2f’s - I had lots of points plus a voucher to use 😉. My annual paid membership now expired so no more double points ( or even double double on weekends like this)

I’m guessing if you’re on a DPD premium route you luck in with Saturday delivery - happy days 👍

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Simon M said:

Mine due today also 09:58 - 10:58 - Elgar, Leviathan and 4 mk2f’s - I had lots of points plus a voucher to use 😉. My annual paid membership now expired so no more double points ( or even double double on weekends like this)

I’m guessing if you’re on a DPD premium route you luck in with Saturday delivery - happy days 👍

Please share some pics when you get chance. 🙂  

Some pics.  These are my first Class 50 and MK2s in nearly thirty years. Haven’t had any since the old Airfix/Mainline days. I switched to HO in the 90’s.

IMG_4975.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

My 3 pre-orders (two lots of coaches plus loco) was combined for shipping. They also combined an extra coach I ordered a couple of days ago with the double points offer.

So it would seem the logistics have been improved at the shipping centre.  That’s another good thing.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Mine was out for delivery today too but had to rearrange to Tuesday anyway since I’m 5,330~ miles away from home until Monday evening.

Will be good if RoS get their Mk2s by end of next week as well

Edited by moawkwrd
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mulsanne88 said:

Mine due this morning (Elgar plus 4 Mk2s). 
I just won’t be there to play hoovers until next Saturday 

😡

Pesky med cruise getting in the way

I'm on holiday next week when the LMS is being released. Planned to paint the fence this weekend but that's now been moved due to weather not looking good (honest!).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Simon M said:

And they just arrived at Platform 1 😁 looking good - just got to add decoders and get em up and running. 

IMG_2435.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Awesome to see them chaps. Thoroughly jealous. I waited too long to order. Was dithering before taking the plunge so another week I guess before mine come. 

I was really surprised, didn’t expect to get them till next week, as only ordered Thurs 14:00 ish, I did have one on pre-order but nothing seemed to be happening with it so cancelled and re-ordered as worried they would sell out as both the sound fitted ones were already out of stock at that point.

23 minutes ago, Simon M said:

And they just arrived at Platform 1 😁 looking good - just got to add decoders and get em up and running. 

IMG_2435.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

Looks amazing, it won't let me give a like. 

• Like 1