2019 Club start date

Howbi

The 2019 club is due to launch at the end of Feb/early March, so please do keep an eye on the website for when this changes. Therefore, if you prefer the Bagnal Shunter free club model do not join or renew membership until Hornby have announced the New 2019 Club..........HB

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot recall ever getting a letter reminding me to renew. I would like one - or a digital message please ! 😇

I trust you are not relying on Hornby reading this and rushing to send you a letter J-puff.

Is there not a direct Collectors Club contact to use. If not send an email to Adam with your concerns.

I have a feeling that you were asked to register an interest in joing the "new" Hornby Hobbies Club.  I did receive an undated letter - I've just dug it out! The new club was launched at the Model Railway Scotland on the 23rd February 2018 - a date mentioned previously, it was also possible to renew your membership online, this function became available on the 23rd Febriary 2018 - surprise!  I note that I did actually renew, online, on the 23rd February 2018. I think I may have renewed before the letter arrived - to which was ttached a renewal form - which I have filled out just the date and my membership number.  So to conclude, I would expect the online renewal to become live on the 23rd February 2019 coinciding with a letter. I do have all the renewal forms since 2007.

@bb.........As I have already mentioned, Hornby have said that if you want the new 2019 club loco ( diesel shunter) then do not join or renew before they have announced the date of the new 2019 Club which is anticipated end of Feb or early March......... 😀............HB

If you click on it Roger you will see. It lists Club loco's (currently one), there are some downloads, that I haven't looked at. I'm afraid it isn't a lounge at Hornby (a' la airports) where you will be served champagne and canapes while your waiting for your loco to be repaired. BB

Archived