Network Rail diesel - Club Model - Dispatched :)

JJ73

Sorry for making a new thread about this but just got to tell every 1 @ long last my Status has gone from Processing to Dispatched!!! So that means every one else should be getting theirs real soon aswell!!!  😀 Just a little excited that's all!!!

Yes Me too - Being Delivered by DPD Local on Tuesday 1st October!!!

@ Carltonf :- 

Can't wait for it to arrive, so I can, erm....well, put it in the storage box in the loft with all my other collector pieces.

A bit strange - surely you want to try it out 1st before you but it in your loft???

Received my loco today, R3775 diesel shunter, I must congratulate Hornby on what I think is an excellent club Loco.

One of the few free club locos which will look great on a layout or on display with other Network Rail Locos and rolling stock.

My view  is that it is worth the membership fee just to receive this loco.Similar one on sale, R3755 retails at £34.99.

Photo for those abroad who may have to wait a little while yet.

/media/tinymce_upload/9387dd18404e5de45c36d58b503fbdeb.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/8f0427279a0b0e1ffa737229396e6cd9.JPG

Just this very second recieved my Loco from DPD - very good - Thank you Hornby  😀 - Good things come to those who wait!!!

Of course I'll be making a video review on my Y.T. Channel - Jimyjames73 - so look out for that a little later 😀

Mine is the same as photos by New lad  - "Good thinking Batman!!!"  😉 😆 😀

/media/tinymce_upload/d5a00f9239ce3b772a2be0beb7788d72.JPG

Just a quick game of spot the differance with old & new!!!  😉 😆