What has happened to the forum.

I've not been on the forum for a little while, until today.

My password was not displayed automitically, so I had to type it in manually.  I use Chrome that does this automatically.  So I had to re-set my password.

I have not been able to find the sub-grouping display to select, such as TT:120 postings but find all postings jumbled up.

The forum is now a mess.  What's happening?

I've no idea where this will appear!

Landyman 130, Hi, you are not alone in your views. Hornby in their wisdom, have gone down the  RM Web,   forum route, and it is hoped things will improve. You will see by the absence of many previous regulars, that it is at present, not a success, in  the view of the older members.  We do have some able Mods, whose imput, hopefully, will bring about some changes. In the meantime,  some of us, have  refrained from posting,  very much.

It’s pretty easy once you get used to it. The mods have been great at getting word back and ironing out a few of the glitches etc. loads of great features from posting photos, likes and PM etc. best thing is to dive in and get some experience 😁

39 minutes ago, Landyman130 said:

I've not been on the forum for a little while, until today.

My password was not displayed automitically, so I had to type it in manually.  I use Chrome that does this automatically.  So I had to re-set my password.

I have not been able to find the sub-grouping display to select, such as TT:120 postings but find all postings jumbled up.

The forum is now a mess.  What's happening?

I've no idea where this will appear!

Many of us find that the “unread content” button upper right gives a good summary of what’s going on but it may not be much use if you’ve been away a while.

as others have said it soon becomes much easier even to us change-phobes

40 minutes ago, LTSR_NSE said:

Forum has changed to a new provider - hence the different ‘look’ - this thread should help to get you started:

Thanks for this link.  I would have only quoted the line of text, but have not found a way of deleting part of a quote.

2 hours ago, Landyman130 said:

Thanks for this link.  I would have only quoted the line of text, but have not found a way of deleting part of a quote.

You can highlight a bit of text and a quote selection pops up.

IMG_1856.jpeg

• Like 1