ARC App Device Compatibility

Andy P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current version (maybe beta as I signed up for that) prevents the app working on my Samsung Galaxy (SM-T560 tablet). The app connects to the base ok, and will start a race, but no power to the cars and no throttle trace on screen.

It's Android 4.4.4 and has the Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP (Guess this means it has no BLE, despite the app working previously)

It works on my Phone, SM-G900F which is Android 6.0.1 and Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX

(I've mentioned elsewhere, release a Windows version for Laptops please!)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all, sorry my English is very basic, but I want You explain my experience with ARC One in SmartPhone Android. 3 days I have problems with Bluetooth connection but now works fine the system. Maybe You try this:

1.- Uninstall any ARC app in your SmartPhone.

2.- Turn On Bluetooth and select "Forget" all previously paired devices. (Maybe is necessary one by one)

3.- Connect the power cable to ARC one base.

4.- Scan the Bluetooth devices near and select ARC Scalextric when find, let install ARC One until green LED on in base ARC.

5.- Now Download and Install Scalextric App ARC.

6.- Finally try open de app, skip registration, select Grand prix mode or other. (Maybe will necessary close the app and try newly).

7.- Important, No change the settings in Bluetooth only is necessary pair one time.

This si all for My, I try in some SmartPhones but only work in 2 models: Moto e6 play Android update 9 version and Moto g5 Android 8.1.0, in old Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 5.0.2 I can't setting Bluetooth with ARC One.

I not expert but I am happy now I can play with My children!!!