My collection so far.

SD45elect2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like to have three or four concurrent builds, but that looks scarily disorganised, Randall.

Yes, it looks horrible. I made a pile of them for this picture. Usually, they are put away in a roller toolbox and not all piled up like that.

I have a few that are nearing completion, I'm waiting for paint for a few others.

Randall

I think you are going to need a bigger hanger Randall!!!!!!!

Grumpy

I think I got it handled. I have enough storage/display space for all the big RAF planes. I'm just getting started I have four Lancaster's to do yet. In addition, I have 4 or 5 Stirling's and the same number of Halifax's.

After I broke the canopy for my Blenheim, I bought three more. So yeah, I "think" I have enough space for a while.

Randall

Randall, it would be really good to know which kit you're showing. Is it the old 03019 or the new kit?

Yes, it's a newer kit, a very good one at that. I didn't know there were older kits, I may need to get some for the collection. So far, I only have these Airfix ones and a group from Tamiya.

I really like this kit and that has been true with all of this group of Airfix kits I've built over the last few weeks.

My own incompetence has cost me two canopies, certainly not the fault of the kit.forum_image_63b57183e2b08.png.0fa7393222100644a3f2d894d93ca24d.pngRandall

Clearly it is the 1/72 Mosquito mkXVI kit.
I don’t know the kit numbers but the other kits made by Airfix are for fighter types.

I can assume it's 1/72 because that's the scale that Randall builds, but Airfix have issued 4 Mosquitoes - 1957 02001, 1972 03019, 1995 03062, and 2021 A04023.

I ask because one can appreciate the work if one knows the starting point.