Anyone actually seen a blue/grey mk3 yet?

Peachy

I think it’s Customer Services team that process payments etc so just thinking about logistics, the more people who ring them and they have to follow up with emails etc etc the longer it will take to process payments etc and delay getting models out. They only showed in stock on Saturday; give the a chance! 🤣

Edited by Rallymatt
Gramaaarrr

4 minutes ago, Moccasin said:

Given the state of the website, we can’t be completely sure they ARE in stock! 

The numbers were showing as positive stock the week before they showed as in stock, didn’t want to read anything into it, as the BR 57 are showing positive numbers but still as pre-order. That’s what data diving does for ya.

Edited by Postman On The Rails

1 minute ago, Postman On The Rails said:

The numbers were showing as positive stock the week before they showed as in stock, didn’t want to read anything into it, as the BR 57 are showing positive numbers but still as pre-order. 

The website really is a mess! So much for it being down to them preparing for the announcement. We just have to be patient. Not our collective strength!

• Haha 2

Just now, Moccasin said:

The website really is a mess! So much for it being down to them preparing for the announcement. We just have to be patient. Not our collective strength!

You took your time to answer 😝 I know the blue-grey HSTs were in stock for a few days before they started processing the pre-orders. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 x GWR coaches, 7 x blue grey and 5 x BR 57. I'm wondering how I can smuggle all these into the house without being caught. I'm more than happy for Hornby to take their time with this 😂

• Haha 6

I have TT4026 "processing" well in advance of the DCC HST train set it was bought to go with. So Mallard will have an interesting train to pull with that and the 50' passenger brake 😜 (patiently waiting for Gresley's)

If they came marked as HMRC I would probably refuse to answer the door 😆

My home office overlooks the road so I can see the DPD van when it arrives and if clever intercept the packages before security err I mean my wife notices. However if 20 individual boxes turn up that gets a little bit difficult. If only Hornby would be sensible and put everything in the same box but that will never happen 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are at the mercy of the dispatchers as to whether they combine into 1 box. When my Exec livery MK3's came they where not merciful and sent me 8 separate boxes for the poor DPD delivery guy to carry to my door 😆

mine came in one box , but i did not order 20 items  only the class 43 s and some mk3 so free delivery .

I thought i would have to pay for more than one boxed item with my luck and  have to pay three lots p+p instead.

does it still happen now 🤣

13 minutes ago, StuLarge said:

MK3 restaurant car has been dispatched, based on the last delivery I should find out on Thursday that it's arriving on Friday 🤷🏼‍♂️

Favouritism. 😀

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, StuLarge said:

MK3 restaurant car has been dispatched, based on the last delivery I should find out on Thursday that it's arriving on Friday 🤷🏼‍♂️

They heard he was hungry 

• Haha 1

It’s weird how some have had dispatch emails and others (like me) haven’t even been informed the items have arrived.

I wonder if an advance supply has been sent from China before the rest of the batch. I would have thought the initial email would be automatic as soon as stock is processed, so that makes me wonder if only some pre-orders can be fulfilled initially.

Or, as I said earlier, there’s some favouritism going on! 😀

10 minutes ago, Moccasin said:

It’s weird how some have had dispatch emails and others (like me) haven’t even been informed the items have arrived.

I wonder if an advance supply has been sent from China before the rest of the batch. I would have thought the initial email would be automatic as soon as stock is processed, so that makes me wonder if only some pre-orders can be fulfilled initially.

Or, as I said earlier, there’s some favouritism going on! 😀

That’s how it starts, the voices….. 

It’s probably the usual dispatch chaos and 3 computer systems that don’t talk to each other. This is where MA’s Fraser Group could radically alter the business for the better. Chaos is rarely financially efficient. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Moccasin said:

weird how some have had dispatch emails

Technically no Email yet, but status change under my orders. DPD email came in the day before delivery on the last one. I think theres something funny going on if you pay via PayPal, a lot less emails than previous card transaction orders.