GWR HST showing in stock

Robc058

It's great that the range is starting to expand. This summer looks good for TT with the LMS Princess Coronation + BR era 4&5's, Class 50s, Mk2f coaches, Mk3 (BR Blue & GWR) coaches, LMS & BR 57' coaches & HAA wagons.

• Like 1

21T all showing up as pre-orders for me? - Ignore that - just caught the meaning of the thread - must be past my bedtime!

Edited by GMD
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skelton Junction said:

And 21t mineral wagons
but not Glenhafod which are stubbornly still showing 2025 (or nearly half eight in old money). 

Or as my mother would have said, 5 and twenty past 8 …. 

Have had the notification that my GWR hst is on its way😀😀😀

Should be in my hands either Wednesday or Thursday 

cant wait

i have some tilllig postal coaches to make up a rake till the mk3s arrive

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mulsanne88 said:

Have had the notification that my GWR hst is on its way😀😀😀

Should be in my hands either Wednesday or Thursday 

cant wait

i have some tilllig postal coaches to make up a rake till the mk3s arrive

Have you a pic or link for the coaches?

Edited by Postman On The Rails

1 hour ago, Rallymatt said:

Is it me or is Hornby just knocking it out of the park every time with TT:120? Every item just seems more impressive than the last! By time I get my 9f it will be amazing beyond description 🤣

Agreed

I would imagine that the tt haters are starting to feel a bit uneasy

TT is here to stay and it has totally re engaged me in the world of railway modelling 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mulsanne88 said:

Agreed

I would imagine that the tt haters are starting to feel a bit uneasy

TT is here to stay and it has totally re engaged me in the world of railway modelling 

Always amazes me the minority on youtube and facebook who try and diss TT:120, obviously keyboard warriors!   

The GWR HST does look superb 🙂 .  Not sure what livery to get myself yet, as I have a few in 00 scale but will have a TT:120 version. 

• Like 1

My GWR HST arrived this afternoon and it certainly looks good!

Unfortunately the 5 GWR MK3s which where scheduled for March 28th have mysteriously slipped to the 30th July. Less than a week before their ETA so Hornby must have known they weren't on the ship.

My HST and coaches are a long time pre-order so I can't complain, however if I had purchased in stock with the assumption that the coaches where due imminently I would have been a little bit annoyed!

1 hour ago, PeterM67 said:

My GWR HST arrived this afternoon and it certainly looks good!

Unfortunately the 5 GWR MK3s which where scheduled for March 28th have mysteriously slipped to the 30th July. Less than a week before their ETA so Hornby must have known they weren't on the ship.

My HST and coaches are a long time pre-order so I can't complain, however if I had purchased in stock with the assumption that the coaches where due imminently I would have been a little bit annoyed!

The BR MK3s have moved from 02/06 to 30/06

3 minutes ago, Postman On The Rails said:

The BR MK3s have moved from 02/06 to 30/06

Might have to get a couple of the existing Mk3s for my blue/grey HST - I guess there might be some GWR/Exec mashups too! 

Edited by Moccasin
added more relevant text