Hornby Advent Calendar

Alessio

Chocolate fingers? Did someone mention chocolate fingers? Wow ... love those as does my wife but I do prefer Cadbury's Dairy Milk... aaahhhh... the joy of Christmas... a geet big as oot manky bar of DM!! Nowt better man!!! :-) Wey, if aal o' ye cud send us one via lectric mail like... Aad be deed happy! :-)

Now we know what the Romans did for us ;o)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The advent is still there and been there all day. You might like to clear the cache of your browser by going through its options and deleting everything like Temporary Internet Files folder content and more. Each browser has its own way of getting to these settings so please do search for how to empty browser cache and temp files for IE or Firefox etc.

Then the next thing that may stop you downloading new pages is a piece of spy/malware on your system. Just because the system appears to be stable, fast and can run a marathon and make a cup of tea at the same time dosn't mean there isn't anything on it. Spybot, Malwarebytes and any freebie AV product. Your firewall should have little influence if any at all on what is downloaded from a friendly page like the advent one for example so no fears there just in case anyone says it can.

For security purposes you are better changing the settings in your browser to delete anything like its own temporary files when you close the browser. Cookies can be left on your system as these absolutely harmless and are way too small for malicious code to be attached tothem... they are only 4kb in size at most - which is like a needle in a haystack in size terms nowadays.

Well.  Just cleared my cache etc and hey presto one Advent Calendar.  The only thing is I don't have a Christmas jumper to share and would lik ethe chocolate fingers back!

Archived