Airfix - What's your Latest Acquisition?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(NB Mods, this is a case of their pics will be worth millions of my words and Airfix don't make PE).

Airfix had a few sets for the Operation Herrick kits.

A650011/48Land RoverPhoto-etch Parts
A650021/48Jackal/CoyotePhoto-etch Parts
A650041/48WarriorPhoto-etch Parts

Yes I recall now you mention it that Airfix did do a couple of sets for the Operation Herrick models but I concentrate on 1:72nd so haven't seen those close up.

No acquisitions this week cos needed to give Postman and my bank balance a rest. And stop the wife nagging me about my expanding collection. 

Unfortunately my Blenheim didn't arrive due to 'being lost in the post' so will have to source another 1 later 

Biliken vinyl Vintage Predator, Halcyon Vintage Ellen Ripley in Power loader, Kaiyodo Han Solo and Darth Vader, Elfin Vinyl Princess Leia. Custom resin Ank-su-namun. Geometric resin Ellen Ripley. Marvel comics Captain America, MPC and Halcyon Alien Warriors... and hopefully three Me 262s when they arrive..

No, no problem at all :)

In the picture is the basic structure for the Anderson Shelter. The base was cut from a old CD box, the middle is a strip of plastic and both ends are paper from a cookies package. After painted and adding all the small rocks and powder, the result is what can be seen in the first picture :)